Monday, June 03, 2019

Don't Lose Hope No Matter How Hard Your Circumstances

By Ms. Vee

It can be said that the most frightening thing in our life is to lose faith

The uneven life always contains events, unhappiness in life, including sad-happy chains - happiness - suffering, we never stop growing because we all nourish a soul, the will of a persistent faith

My life is a broken story of happiness, my parents divorced when I was only 10 months old, the age was not aware of how badly my father had treated my mother.

 Perhaps living in my father's lack of affection, I appear to be strong on the outside so that I can grow up more, which now makes me believe the most is my future, really trying to make money successful to be able to repay my mother who has kept me in the hard years ... there is a saying that reminds me of a relative in my family that "don't trust anyone because they have can change face any time ”

In a personal sense, when you have faith, you will be happier and life will be more meaningful. I believe that the beliefs I put into them are correct, because the beliefs that are not given by us are created by ourselves.

No comments

© BeautifullyIncoherent
Maira Gall