Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I want to say something. I don't know how to say it.

I have a terrible confession to make. I want to say something, I want to shout it out loud and let the whole world know that I need to say something very badly but I can't. It's a terrible thing because I'm in the business of communicating, saying something is my supposed to be my natural talent.


Yet, when I think of things that are on my heart at the moment, I feel that there's a need to empty it and let my thoughts flow through my fingers. It's as if time stands still and the seconds I have to do what I need to do have become moments that I'm rushing to capture and hold onto as they rush past me.


It's like you've had one of those moments when you are in reach of something that you've wanted for a long time. You just sit there, you look at it and then you let it go because its the right thing to do and before you know it, you wish you had more time than you had.


There's a desire to shout out loud and tell the world that you've had a moment of something but the words you use will never get it right. Somehow, you'll say it in a way that goes over the top but if it were understatted, you would be left with the feeling that you should have said more.


So here it is. I'm left with a feeling of needing to say something but I can't and it's going to sit with me for a day or two.

No comments

© BeautifullyIncoherent
Maira Gall