Monday, January 15, 2007

Comming Down with Something

Feel the onslaught of a cold comming on and so I'm back home and preparing for an early beddy time. However, before that I thought I would bash out a few words on cyberspace so that I would get my oppinionated points across in the most hideous of ways.


Anyway, today was fairly productive. Didn't make myself an instant millionaire nor did I become so wonderfully attractive to the opposite sex that I was innundated with indecent proposals for a whole load on unknown women.


Chao Peh of the Edge finally interviewed Howard of 3M on RFID technologies at 3M. Was a good interview and Chao Peh was, as always his usual decent self. He asked the question and got detailed answers, which I hope will make a decent story for the client.

No comments

© BeautifullyIncoherent
Maira Gall