Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Almost at the halfway point

Its Wednesday morning and I thought I would bash a note out on the blog to see how the world outside me is doing before I hit the sack and get ready for another action filled day tomorrow. Life, as they say has been fairly decent, keeping me stressed up trying to finish a few bits and pieces of work here and there and getting my life off the ground.

Am now in the process of finishing the Home Affairs job with the boys at Consulus. It's going to be a bit of an adventure as I'm being brought into meet with the client on Thursday. Going to be someone from the Ministry, Cops and one of the other agencies I think. Been interesting working on the project - got a chance to get to know how the agencies work.

Yesterday was Flesh Ball's birthday. Quite funny. Got Julian to give her an eye-test for hyperopia (long-sightedness) and then brought her to lunch in the Fullerton. She said it was her dream to have a meal there and so I was nice. Always interesting to see the rolly-polly thing munching away at things.

Anyway, today was also good too. We had an Absolut event - Vodka 'nosing' and getting to know more about cocktails. I love booze events, you can get tipsey and have a legitimate claim to be actually working. Interestingly enough, I found out that Kristianstadt, where Vincent and I visited at the begining of the year is where the ABSOLUT AKADEMI is based. - And to think that the highlight of our trip there was the joy of eating Sweedish Pizza (run by Lebaneese) and playing on the new Nintendo Wi.

After that it was all about trying to tiddy up some stuff for 3M. They are organising a work place safety seminar, which I guess should be quite fun.

Anyway, it's now time to retire.

No comments

© BeautifullyIncoherent
Maira Gall